How much does Air Fixx service cost?
FACTORS THAT AFFECT PRICE
- how many compactor rooms are on site (where two compactors are in the same room, one system will be sufficient).
- The size of the site (number of units impacts volume of garbage)
- Frequency of pick-up
- Where the compactor room is located
- The prevailing wind direction (wind direction impacts whether odours will blow into the building or away from it).
- whether you have scented programs (such as in the lobby, elevators, gyms, hallways, movie rooms and party rooms) and how many you want.
- If you have a cold holding room for full bins
- Whether residents sort and clean recycling items
What is Always Included?
Air Fixx Always Included elements
- Free additional service visits any time you request them
- The option to change between programs anytime
- SAFE products:
- our unscented program is so safe it has been approved by Health Canada for use in food processing facilities
- our scents have been carefully developed with one priority: they must be safe. By that we mean: containing no known carcinogens, allergens, sensitizing materials, endocrine disruptors, nanomaterials, nitrates or musks. They must also contain no endangered flora or flora that can harm the environment; and be vegan and pet friendly.
Specialty Cleaning Supplies
Factors that affect pricing and volume used
- If cleaning is a priority
- How often pick-up happens
- Board member and resident tolerance for wafting odours
- The number of janitorial staff and supers on site (if you have many, efficiency may not be as important)
- The age and repair of the building (this impacts the super to-do list)
- Where the holding rooms are located
- If garbage pick-up is inside or outside and also the prevailing wind direction
- Where your organics collection is located, and
- How compliant residents are about sorting and washing recycling
Pro-Active Odor Control
Simply Smells Fresh
without strong masking agents